Croydon Park Business Chamber is holding a street festival on Saturday Oct 11 to further connect the local business to its community.
With a small, dedicated team of volunteers, this day is shaping up to be lots of fun.
There will be a number of events taking place at various locations along Georges River Rd with something to please everyone.
Ranging from interactive Workshops and demonstrations, Artists’ Displays and Installations, Music and Performances, and Pampering sessions plus food and coffee.
As a Business, we ask you to help make the day a success by taking part. You can do this in a number of ways:
1. Run a Special Offer for the day which we will promote for you
2. Open up your premises to an Artist to display their works
3. Take up a Stall or Workshop – especially suited to Home-Based business
4. Become a Sponsor
5. Perform on the day
6. Display your Artwork
7. Spread the word via your own circles i.e. website, Facebook, newsletters
8. Come along on the day and bring your family and friends
CPBC will keep you updated about this exciting initiative and please check the website.
If you haven’t yet visited the Facebook page, please do. (see fb icon link top right on Home Page). It has lots of posts including who our generous Sponsors are, Coffee Competitions and more.
NB: Two Fundraising evenings are being planned with all funds going towards this Festival. Join us for some pre-Festival Fun!!
Details to come.